Money Talks Forum
Login or Rwgister ! This is the best way to learn how to make money on the Internet !

Learn How To Make Money From Home !

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

10 PPV Networks Tested and Rated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 10 PPV Networks Tested and Rated   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I got the idea for this post by reading CDF Networks blog. Chad did some really cool tests where he tested and rated a bunch of PPC networks. I haven’t seen anyone do this for PPV networks so I thought I would do one. The test: I ran 4 offers on each of these networks. [...]

I got the idea for this post by reading CDF Networks blog. Chad did some really cool tests where he tested and rated a bunch of PPC networks. I haven’t seen anyone do this for PPV networks so I thought I would do one.

The test:

I ran 4 offers on each of these networks. Actually it was 2 separate offers but one campaign used a landing page, and one direct linked. I promoted pretty basic lead generation offers. I kept all the URL/keyword targets the same, and tried to be in the same as position on each network. For the sake of simplicity I am calling these ‘PPV networks’ even though that’s not the technically correct term for some of them. Basically, they are all serving ads in the form of a pop-up or pop-under window.

Scoring:

For scoring, I used traffic volume, conversion rate, and click/impression pricing broken down like this:

Traffic Volume (Most traffic= 10, least traffic = 1)
Conversion Rate (Highest Conversions= 10, least conversions = 1)
Click Pricing ( lowest click/impressions cost = 10)
So basically a perfect score would be 30.

Here are the results:

Results

The overall winner was Traffic Vance which won’t come as a surprise to most of you. Megaclick has a lot of traffic but it was very expensive.

Conversion Rate:

Both Traffic Vance and Media Traffic had a high conversion rate. The one thing missing from Media Traffic is more volume.

Recommended:

Traffic Vance
Media Traffic
Lead Impact
Addon Network
Direct CPV
Might be worth a small test:

CPV Marketplace
Megaclick
Stay away:

Adbrite
Clicksor
I want to stress that different PPV/CPV networks can perform better/worse for different offers. Your results could vary based on the offers you promote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://money.talk-forums.com

10 PPV Networks Tested and Rated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1